1. Add our email address to your Gmail Contacts (firstname.lastname@example.org). Google will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
If Gmail has marked our emails as spam, tell Gmail the emails are not spam.
1. In Gmail, navigate to the spam folder
2. Search for our email (email@example.com)
3. Select all the emails shown
4. Click "More" and then "Not spam"
Create a filter to tell Google to whitelist our email.
1. Click the cog icon in the top-right corner, and then Settings
2. Click on Filters and then "Create a new filter"
3. Enter our email in the From field (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Click "Create filter with this search"
5. In the box headed "When a message arrives that matches this search" select "Never send it to spam"
6. Click the "Create filter" button
This steps will make sure our emails will reach you
If you need any help folowing any of this steps feel free to contact us
If you use other mail provider let us know and we will helpClick here if you're using Outlook, Hotmail, Live